Benefits of the ADA Recovery Program
- Provides instruction and enrichment opportunity for all attendees.
- The district recovers valuable ADA revenue for excused and unexcused absences.
- Aligns well with Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) and the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) requirements.
- Provides a forum to reinforce Common Core Standards.
- Students receive 240 minutes of instructional time and nutritional meals.
- School sites receive incentives to participate.
- Teachers and Classified Staff benefit from program flexibility and are able to receive supplemental income.
- Parents know that their children are in a safe environment.
- Nutrition Services receives meal reimbursements.
The Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) and ADA Recovery
The ADA Recovery program can be used to proactively align with your LCAP:
- Increase attendance rates
- Increase graduation rates
- Target drop-out rates
- Target suspensions
- Target expulsion rates
- Support performance on State and Local assessments
- Student success strategy to pass AP and IB exams
- SAT participation and scores
- Blend parent participation and engage with community